Saturday 23 March 2013

Think Inside the Box!

How many times have you come across-

"Think outside the box!"
"Be creative!"
"Think original!"
"Innovate!"
"blah blah blah"

I am sitting over here going, "Dude, what the hell do you even mean by that?! Tell me now or you will end up in a box!" Argh. So frustrating when I see those ABSTRACT phrases!




I don't know about you, but these cliches have only made me madder and dumber. To which ever person ( dead or alive! ) who thought it was a good idea to inspire people with these phrases, I wanna say, "Really? I mean. Really? Come on!"

I have good reasons for saying so.  I present to you a drift of my mind voice when ever I trick myself into believing that I am solving a problem thinking outside the box ( what ever that means! ) -

"Okay. This problem needs to be solved. "
<<Analyse, method, logic, analyse, deduce, method, order...>>
"Wait! I am forgetting to be innovative! I need to be creative! Do not, for the love of god, ever think conventionally! I am supposed to think outside the box..."
<<Hangs upside down>>
"Think...think...think..."
"la la la la la"
"Hey... what problem am I supposed to be solving here?!"
"Oh...yeah! Right...! How to save the universe!"
<<Analyse, method, logic....>>
"Think outside the box, you moron!!"
"la la la la la"
"huh... what?"
"That's it... I am chucking the problem out the window RIGHT NOW!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis